Some Accidents – Sometimes they can’t be avoided.
Success – Just because you’re on the fast track, doesn’t mean that you will reach your goal.
A Bliss – To be at the right place at the right time.
Going Out In Style – Because if you have to fail, you might as well be fancy while doing it.
Slip-up – We don’t have mistakes here, we just have happy accidents.
Second Thoughts – They often come too late.
Honey, I’m Home.
Accident – What Accident? Do you see any accident here?
Accidents Happen – That’s how they happen.
Texting While Driving – sorry I’m late, I’m stuck behind this stupid tr…
Chinese Cars – Are very tough and reliable.
Bull Experience – It’s what you get when you didn’t get what you wanted.
First Class – Sometimes, it’s really not worth the extra money to sit up front.
Bad Day – You thought yours was bad.
Helmet – Can save your life.
Hello Dad – There is something I want to tell you about…
Yo Mama So Big – She’s costing millions of dollars in property damage.
Priorities – No matter what, always make sure your hair says “I’m ready”!
You Tube First – Help later.
U.S. Airways – Now with service to Cuba.
Misadventure – Next time you see someone wearing an eye-patch, ask them if it was all fun and games up to that point.
Break Dancing – Not just for people.
Bad Crashes – The only reason red-necks watch TV.
Watch Out – A recent study indicates that 23% of all traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused bt
Hey Dad – What’s for dinner? Venison…on the grill.
There Is No – Young in indestructible or immortal.