Watch Out

traffic-accidents-driving-best-demotivational-postersWatch Out – A recent study indicates that 23% of all traffic accidents are alcohol related. This means that the remaining 77% are caused bt assholes who drink bottled water, Starbucks, Soda, Juice, Energy drinks and sh** like that.

Share on Pinterest
Share with your friends










Submit
-

Speak Your Mind

*